Visiting Sacramento? Shop with Us!
For our out-of-town guests, receive your complimentary Visitor Savings pass by texting us at: (916) 407-5270. Or, call the Arden Fair Management Office at: (916) 514-4100, open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Your complimentary Visitor Savings pass unlocks $250 in savings and exclusive offers from participating retailers including: Garage, Armani Exchange, Oakley, Pandora, Apple, Sephora and more!
From New York City to Washington, DC, from LA to San Francisco, Chicago, Phoenix and more, Macerich Shopping Centers & Fashion Outlets brings you dominant trophy shopping destinations in top U.S. gateway markets. This includes Arden Fair!
Group Visits and Tours
If you are planning a group visit or tour, please visit MacerichTourism.com.
We’re Dedicated to Your Well-Being
There is no higher priority than the health and wellness of our guests, employees, retailers, and communities. That’s why we are monitoring the current situation of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking preventive actions. We want you to feel confident when visiting our property. We recognize that places where people gather, like shopping centers, need to be clean, welcoming and safe.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- Consistent with CDC recommendations, we are intensifying our usual, thorough cleaning procedures around floors, doors, vertical transportation and other public areas using sanitizing and disinfectant formulas recommended by the CDC, with cleaning/sanitizing taking place throughout the day.
- Moving from reusable rags to disposable paper towels.
- Using sanitizing and disinfectant formulas recommended by the CDC.
- Adding hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the property and in public restrooms.
- Using sanitizing wipes on public equipment, as well as in offices.
- Cleaning and disinfecting entrance door handles, handrails and restrooms several times each day.
- Ensuring all cleaning staff wear gloves at all times.
- We are urging all employees and contractors who are ill to stay home.
- We are assessing all on-site special events and will communicate any updates or postponements, as necessary.
Here’s what you can do to stay healthy:
- Follow the CDC’s advice for preventative behaviors, consistent with what you would do in a typical cold and flu season.
- If you feel unwell, the CDC recommends that you stay home and limit contact with others, and contact your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Try to stay in good general health: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
We continue to closely follow this situation and will provide updates regarding our property as needed. In the meantime, please be assured we are taking all recommended actions to promote a safe and healthy shopping environment.
For more information visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website, www.cdc.gov.