Arden Fair is proud to be a community partner. We strive to meet community challenges through a combination of employee volunteerism, financial support, in-kind donations and partnerships with non-profit organizations which have missions consistent with our vision and values.
- Collecting thousands of holiday gifts for families through its Angel Station benefiting the Children's Receiving Home of Sacramento.
- Providing a healthy environment and quarterly events focusing on important health-related topics for local residents participating in Arden Fair’s Inside Track mall walking program.
- Select local schools participate in the School Cents program, a shopping incentive program designed to raise money for each participating school.
- Thousands of dollars in donations to local programs, including The Greater Sacramento NAACP, The American Heart Association, Roberts Family Development Center, Girls On the Run, The Crocker Art Museum and many local school programs.
- Arden Fair is proud to partner with local nonprofit TreePeople to create a water-secure and climate-resilient Los Angeles. For 43 years, TreePeople has inspired Angelenos to plant and care for trees, harvest rain to fight drought and transform their homes with climate-appropriate landscapes to keep our cities cool, healthy and to improve local water quality. Visit TreePeople.org to learn more or attend a FREE workshop.
Each year, Arden Fair contributes to a diverse group of organizations. Hundreds of requests are made each year. Donation recipients may include educational programs, health causes, youth programs, performing arts and many more. Each request is reviewed carefully. However, not all requests can be granted.
Arden Fair Code of Conduct