Arden Fair is proud to be part of Sacramento and a space for the whole community to gather. We strive to meet community needs through a combination of employee volunteerism, financial support, in-kind donations and partnerships with non-profit organizations.
Arden Fair supports our community in many ways, including:
- Direct donations and assistance to a diverse group of Sacramento organizations focused on education, health causes, youth programs, and local art.
- Partnerships with other local organizations to provide agency and equity for underserved communities in Sacramento.
- Collecting thousands of holiday gifts for local families in need through the Angel Station annually.
- Assisting in times of large scale emergency need with organizations like the American Red Cross and Feeding America.
- Providing a healthy environment and quarterly events focusing on important health-related topics for local residents participating in Arden Fair’s Inside Track mall walking program.
- Having local schools participate in the School Cents program, a shopping incentive program designed to raise money for each participating school.
- Investing in an arts program focused on financially supporting local artists so they can thrive in Sacramento and provide the entire community with accessible art events.
- Monthly engagement and events focused on providing local families with positive and creative outlets.
- Developing partnerships with other organizations who are making important positive changes in our community. Present and past partners include:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- CCHAT Sacramento
- Center Joint Unified School District
- Children's Receiving Home of Sacramento
- Crocker Art Museum
- Feeding America
- Girls on the Run
- Greater Sacramento area NAACP
- Natomas Unified School District
- Roberts Family Development Center
- Robla School District
- Sacramento Area Youth Speaks
- Sacramento Black Expo
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Sacramento Kings
- Sacramento Republic FC
- Sacramento Youth Symphony
- Salvation Army
- San Juan Unified School District
- Sierra Health Foundation
- Sol Collective
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- Urban League
View Arden Fair's Code of Conduct