The sales lead is responsible for supporting the management team in achieving store financial goals by demonstrating selling behaviors and floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with company standards and policies.
Customer Service and Sales Floor Leadership:
- Provide and model legendary customer service to all customers.
- Maintain awareness of customer traffic.
- Interact effectively with other employees, management and customers.
- Ensure team demonstrates exceptional selling behaviors and utilizes brand specific selling programs.
- Achieve shift goals for payroll, store shrink and transactions.
- Ensure employees are knowledgeable of financial goals, results and opportunities.
- Inform supervisor of employee performance issues and concerns.
- Initiate on-going professional development through the use of available tools and programs.
Contact Alice at 916-922-1622.