School Cents at Arden Fair
Arden Fair wants to help you earn cash for local schools. It's easy! Shop Arden Fair, turn in your original receipts to the Management Office Drop Box OR online (link below) and earn points to help your favorite school win CASH prizes! Your school will earn five (5) points for each dollar spent at any Arden Fair store or restaurant. Every school is a winner!
AUGUST POINTS WILL BE UPDATED BY SEPTEMBER 7.
How To Turn In Your Receipts:
Option 2: Drop off your original receipts in the envelopes provided at the School Cents Drop Box, located at the Arden Fair Management Office (located on the exterior between Macy's and Starbucks facing Arden Way).
- Receipts must be turned in within 90 days of purchase
- Receipts must be dated between August 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019
School Cents Program Rules:
- Schools must have a minimum of 40,000 points by January 31, 2019 to remain in the second half of the program and a minimum of 100,000 points by April 30, 2019 to receive a final award.
- School Cents is not a receipt drive! It is based on actual dollars spent at Arden Fair by personal visits of supporters of participating schools.
- Store employees may not be used to collect receipts for participating schools.
- Receipts will not be accepted before August 1, 2018 or after April 30, 2019.
- Receipts must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date.
- Schools in violation of program rules may be subject to removal from the School Cents program.
- Schools must be present at the final award ceremony to receive their award.
If you have any questions, please call the School Cents Coordinators at (800) 762-1641.
Arden Fair Kids ClubNow through December 31, 2018
You are invited to join us once a month for fun and exciting Kids Club events! Each child who signs...
A to Be YourselfNow through December 31, 2018
Let's become one big beautiful "us"! Sacramento has been called one of the most diverse cities in ...