Arden Fair wants to help you earn cash for local schools. It's easy! Shop Arden Fair, turn in your original receipts to Guest Services, and earn points to help your favorite school win CASH prizes! Your school will earn five (5) points for each dollar spent at any Arden Fair store or restaurant. Every school is a winner!
2017-2018 Participating Schools with points as of 12/31/17:
A.M. Winn Elementary- 54,955 points
Arden Middle School- 134,255 points
Bridgeway Island Elementary- 160,270 points
California Montessori Project- 95,845 points
David Lubin Elementary- 120,780 points
Elkhorn Village Elementary- 60,380 points
Gateway International School- 76,720 points
Jefferson Elementary- 115,580 points
Language Academy of Sacramento- 301,145 points
Main Avenue Elementary- 105,945 points
Martin Luther King Jr. School- 158,430 points
Merryhill Midtown- 126,325 points
Natomas Charter School- 115,460 points
Natomas Pacific Pathways Preparatory- 56,040 points
O.W. Erlewine Elementary- 75,715 points
Parkway Elementary- 69,440 points
Raymond Case Elementary- 101,855 points
Star Academy Charter- 114,025 points
Sutterville Elementary- 169,520 points
Tahoe Elementary- 60,075 points
Westlake Charter- 158,090 points
William Land Elementary- 331,160 points
How To Turn In Your Receipts:
Option 1: Submit your receipts online! Simply write "VOID" on your receipt, visit MarketingGuru.com/Receipts, click on School Cents and complete the form to upload. View Tutorial Video Here.
Option 2: Simply present your original receipts to Arden Fair Guest Services where they will be logged, stamped and returned.
Option 3: Place your receipts in an envelope provided by Guest Services and drop in the School Cents Box. No loose receipts will be accepted.
Option 4: Fill out the provided log sheet using your corresponding receipts. Attach all original receipts and present to Guest Services, or place in one of the envelopes provided and drop into the School Cents Box located at Guest Services. No loose receipts will be accepted.
- Receipts must be turned in within 90 days of purchase
- Receipts must be dated between August 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018
- Requirement: You will be required to use option 1 during the month of December to expedite the process, as Guest Services is very busy during the Holiday Season. You may resume options 2, 3, and 4 on January 1, 2018.
School Cents Program Rules:
- Schools must have a minimum of 40,000 points by January 31, 2018 to remain in the second half of the program and a minimum of 100,000 points by April 30, 2018 to receive a final award.
- School Cents is not a receipt drive! It is based on actual dollars spent at Arden Fair by personal visits of supporters of participating schools.
- Store employees may not be used to collect receipts for participating schools.
- Receipts will not be accepted before August 1, 2017 or after April 30, 2018.
- Receipts must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date.
- Schools in violation of program rules may be subject to removal from the School Cents program.
- Schools must be present at the final award ceremony to receive their award.
Shop these stores in JANUARY and receive TRIPLE POINTS:
Abercrombie & Fitch, Auntie Anne's, Brighton Collectibles, LUSH.
Shop these stores in FEBRUARY and receive TRIPLE POINTS:
Aldo, Buckle, GameStop, True Religion.
Attend Arden Fair Kids Club events to earn 1,000 bonus points. Must be a student at the participating school to earn points. Learn more about Kids Club and view upcoming events here.
If you have any questions, please call the School Cents Coordinators at (800) 762-1641.